• TSX.V: MGG $0.45
  • OTCQX: MMRGF $0.34

Interactive Project Map

Alamos

Adelita

Santa Marta

Aurena

Vuelcos del Destino

Taviche

Biricu

Silver
Copper
Gold
Project Alamos
Commodity Primary: Silver
Secondary: Gold, Copper, Lead, Zinc
Location Southern Sonora
Nearest City 8 km west of city of Alamos
Nearest Major Mining Projects 45 km Northwest of Pan American's Alamo Dorado silver mine
15 km South of Cobre Del Mayo's Piedras Verdes copper mine
Ongoing Drilling 10,000 m drill program minimum underway
Geology Epithermal vein system
Land Package 37,000 has
Exploration Highlights Hole AL 17-07
8.25 m grading 1,760 g/t (57 opt) Silver, 1.6% Copper, 1.5% Lead, and 2.6% Zinc incl. 2.2 metres grading 5,098 g/t (164 opt) Silver, 2.76% Copper, 0.5% Lead, and 1.18% Zinc

Hole AL 17-04
20.15 m of 154 g/t Ag, 0.5% Cu, 2.3% Pb, 6.8% Zn; or 694 g/t Ag Equivalent.
Access & Infrastructure Paved and gravel roads, mining labour force, power and water
Project Interest Under Option
Project Adelita
Commodity Copper-Silver
Location Southern Sonora
Nearest City 50 road kilometers from Álamos, Sonora
50 road kilometers from El Fuerte, Sinaloa
Nearest Major Mining Projects 5 km east of Pan American's Alamo Dorado silver mine
60 km southeast of Cobre Del Mayo's Piedras Verdes copper mine
Development Stage 4,900 m drill program completed
Geology Skarn-Porphyry
Land Package 6,446 has
Exploration Highlights Hole 1 - 16.15 m of 1.97% Cu, 73g/t Ag, 0.84 g/t Au

Hole 12 - 105.20 of 1.03% Cu, 36.4 g/t Ag, 0.45 g/t Au

Hole 12 - 201.4 m of 0.52% Cu, 13 g/t Ag, 0.15 g/t Au
Access & Infrastructure Include good road access, mining labour force, power and water
Project Interest 100% Owned
Project Santa Marta
Commodity Gold, Copper
Location Eastern Oaxaca
Nearest City 10 km from city of Zanatepec
125 km from major port of Salina Cruz
Nearest Major Mining Projects Fortuna Silver’s San Jose Mine
Gold Resource’s El Aguila Mine
Development Stage Drill Ready
Geology VMS
Exploration Highlights Sampling: 1.1% copper over 25 meters in oxidized rock in old pit. A silica-rich horizon, interpreted as a volcanic-exhalative lens, assayed 0.8 to 1.0 g/t gold across sample widths of up to 4 meters
Land Package 6,410 has
Access & Infrastructure Gravel roads, power, water
Project Interest Under Option
Project Aurena
Commodity Gold
Location Southern Oaxaca
Nearest City 40 km southwest of major port of Salina Cruz
90 km from city of Huatulco
Nearest Major Mining Projects Fortuna Silver’s San Jose Mine
Gold Resource’s El Aguila Mine
Development Stage 7,062 m drill program completed
Geology Skarn, VMS
Land Package 1,035 has
Exploration Highlights Hole 1 - 20.50 m of 1.01 g/t Gold
Hole 2 - 29.05 m of 1.99 g/t Gold
Hole 6 - 43.50 m of 1.01 g/t Gold
Access & Infrastructure Good via paved roads. Power lines across property. Water.
Project Interest 100% Owned
Project Vuelcos del Destino
Commodity Gold
Location Guerrero Gold Belt
Nearest City Chilpancingo
Nearest Major Mining Projects Leagold Mining’s Los Filos & El Bermejal deposit
Torex Gold’s El Limon/Guajes mine and Media Luna deposit
Alio Gold’s Ana Paula Deposit
Alamos Gold’s Esperanza Deposit
Telson Resources’ G9 Mine
Development Stage Drill Ready
Geology Skarn-Porphyry
Land Package 8,831 has
Exploration Highlights Largest un-drilled intrusive complex in GGB
Access & Infrastructure Excellent infrastructure with paved roads, power grid and Mexican mining labour force
Project Interest Under Option
Project Taviche
Commodity Silver, Gold
Nearest City 50 km southeast of Oaxaca City
Nearest Major Mining Projects Fortuna Silver Mines' Silver/Gold San Jose Mine
Development Stage Historic 43-101 Inferred Mineral Resource estimate of 865,000 tonnes grading 119 g/t silver and a 3.3 million tonne averaging 0.51 g/t gold
Geology Epithermal-style Gold/Silver
Land Package 986 has
Exploration Highlights Hole HBE-03 intersected 34.2 m of 219.5 g/t Silver Equivalent
Access & Infrastructure Excellent infrastructure with paved roads, power grid and mining labour force
Project Interest 80% owned with option to buy remaining 20%
Project Biricu
Commodity Gold
Nearest City Chilpancingo
Nearest Major Mining Projects Leagold Mining’s Los Filos & El Bermejal mine
Torex Gold’s El Limon/Guajes mine and Media Luna mines
Alio Gold’s Ana Paula mine
Alamos Gold’s Esperanza project
Telson Resources’ G9 mine
Development Stage Greenfields exploration
Geology Skarn-Porphyry
Land Package 41,464 has
Exploration Highlights Hole 11 - 26.98m grading 1.07 g/t gold and 0.29 g/t silver, including a zone of 6.85m grading 2.78 g/t gold and 0.92 g/t silver

Hole 9 - 1.68m grading 0.83 g/t gold and 3.10 g/t silver
Access & Infrastructure Excellent infrastructure with paved roads, power grid and mining labour force
Project Interest 100% Owned

Subscribe for email updates